Friday, November 21, 2008

36 cents

I am thankful for my husband's pay this week of 36 cents. I am thankful that the company spent more money in time for their payroll people to put this into our account. I am thinkful that it is not 0.00. I am thankful that it won't be this low again. I'm thankful that we can only go higher from here. I am thankful because You are in control, God, and You know how this can be used for Your glory. Somehow.
Miracle Money is needed now.
Recompence of reward.
Money come now!!!
Discouragement, GO!
I will always serve the Lord no matter what.

3 comments:

my5guyzandme said...

Andi,
God has answers and encouragement for you. I may have suggestions ( hopefully that is part of God's solution :) I will call you later about that. God works best when we cannot see or understand what He is doing. ( at least from my experience) I like to read Psalms 37 at those kind of times.
oh and in response to your post on my blog, the last thing God told me to do was the co op, maybe its time to expand or do something new with that. Maybe its time to expand some of my home based businesses, maybe I need to put into action some of the ideas God has been giving me for a while. Blessings and love to you and your family. I am enjoying the blog. Amy

DaNella Auten said...

hey you have the pay checks grown?

not just a mom said...

DaNella,
nope...... but........ God